Manager, Global Cyber Crime Governance
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
As a functional lead, this role requires strong analytical, critical thinking, and creative problem solving capabilities to develop, mature, and execute a cycle of regular critical control and risk assessment on business partner activities throughout the enterprise and be responsible for refining strategies and security controls as a result of monitoring.
- Experience in governance and risk compliance, experience managing the operations of a team performing multiple tasks in parallel.
- An understanding of the modern cyber-crime threat landscape and evolving security controls and mitigation techniques.
- An analytical mind-set with the ability to direct the assessment of multiple and varying applications that differ in form, function, and customer.
- An understanding of authentication best-practices and identity and access management standards and best practices.
- Previous experience with incident response, project management and Customer Identity Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related fields with three or more years' work experience in a cyber-security or governance risk and compliance related role; OR at least five years of work experience in a cyber-security or governance risk and compliance specific role with a demonstrable understanding of the cyber threat landscape as well as best practice prevention and detection techniques.
We'd Love to See:
- Experience with
- Customer Identity and Access Management platforms
- Application security assessment
- Development of key risk and key
- SQL, Python, SAS
- Five years of experience in a technical role
- 2 years-experience in a people manager role
- Prior experience within Financial Services or Financial Technology
- Experience in formal intelligence collection and analysis or business analytics.
- Relevant certifications (CISSP, CEH, GPEN, GCIA, GCUX, Security+, Network+, GRCP, CFE, CFCI, OAuth, OpenID)
Impact You'll Make:
The Global Cyber Crime Governance Manager will serve as a subject matter expert for their assigned team as it relates to the continuous assessment of critical security controls intended to prevent unauthorized access to a multitude of TransUnion products and the development, refinement, and maturation of enterprise policies and standards.As a member of the Global Cyber Crime Governance team, you will play a key role in strengthening TU's defensive capabilities and improving the company's security posture.
- Develop, execute, enforce and monitor policies and standards across the enterprise to ensure the mitigation of risk
- Manage the creation, maintenance and refinement of security strategies to actively prevent fraudulent activity
- Lead regular assessments of product security posture to prevent fraud and cyber-crime
- Participate in in incident response and recover during cyber-crime related events
- Promote and lead continuous improvement in product security across multiple lines of business
- Utilize cyber intelligence to improve incident detection and response
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Manager I, Cybersecurity
Back to top