Manager, Corporate Investigations
What we'll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 10 years' experience in investigations, fraud prevention, compliance, or risk management
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience with demonstrated expertise managing a group of employees with changing priorities and deadlines
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designation preferred
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, logical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making
- Familiarity with case management systems, anomaly detection tools, and dashboards
- Must be able to work under limited supervision, following established procedures and exercising discretion and latitude in determining investigative techniques and methods necessary to conduct highly complex investigations
- Requires availability to work outside regular business hours and, when necessary, travel on short notice
Impact you'll make:
- Manages a global team of corporate investigators providing direction and strategies for investigations relating to consumer, customer, and employee fraud, and the misuse of TransUnion's data, technologies, equipment, and trade secrets
- Creates, maintains, and periodically updates policies and procedures to standardize the investigation processes and ensure consistency in compiling evidence, documenting facts and providing direction to the team for next course of action
- Assumes responsibility for conducting high-profile, complex, and time-sensitive investigations that present increased financial, regulatory, and reputational risk to the organization
- Responsible for the coaching and development of direct reports, including development strategies, career path guidance, identifying areas for improvements, and creating an environment that fosters knowledge sharing
- Creates, implements and manages KRIs and KPIs to determine the cost and impact of fraud
- Develops and produces robust monthly, quarterly, and annual MIS for inclusion in reports to senior and executive management
- Leads the development of a periodic fraud risk assessment, including collaboration with other internal stakeholders to identify and implement enhanced controls to minimize fraud risk
- Engages with external fraud, law enforcement and Industry groups to provide thought leadership and strategies for the identification and prevention of fraud
- Assist with the continued development, implementation, and optimization of investigative tools and systems
- Apply proficient knowledge and understanding of company policies and procedures; federal, state and local regulations pertaining to credit reporting and related business activities
- Provides Senior Level Management with critical investigation updates and makes recommendations on risk mitigation strategies
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top