Manager, Corporate Enterprise Financial Planning and Analysis
With moderate / general supervision, responsible for preparing and providing consolidated financial presentation for executive management team on a monthly / quarterly basis. This position requires strong organizational, communications, and management skills in a fast-paced with deadline driven environment. This position interacts with a wide range of management levels within TransUnion and all finance associates.
What you will do
- Assist and prepare consolidated financial presentation(s) on a monthly / quarterly basis (i.e. monthly presentation, forecast presentation, capital reporting, and GAAP reporting)
- This position is a managerial finance position that will analyze and prepare financial variance analysis at the consolidated level for executive management on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Able to articulate financial results to executive management and/or Board of Directors through monthly / quarterly financial presentations
- Provide support and deliver enterprise forecasting, annual budget, and strategic planning financial processes. Actively support all finance associates by providing expertise and consultative services through each forecast process.
- Maintain and update all Hyperion Planning applications; will work very closely with Hyperion IT to ensure all processes and applications are running correctly during forecast and month-end
- Accurately capture, document, and communicate scope for enterprise-level enhancements to Hyperion Planning applications to Hyperion IT support team
- Assist / prepare ad-hoc consolidated financial information and/or reports requested by executive management and/or investor relations
- Manage assigned personnel to maximize productivity and teamwork, which includes providing work direction, managing performance, supporting training and development, administering company policies, and fostering positive employee relations.
- Takes responsibility for personal growth and the team's technical / professional growth. Assist team with simple and complex department procedures, environment, tools, utilities and standards. Serves as a resource and provides on the job training and advice on tasks to be accomplished to less knowledgeable or newer associates.
What you will bring
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. A minimum of 5-7 years of working in an accounting / finance department is expected. Must demonstrate an understanding of the fundamental accounting principles and must be able to apply them correctly. Demonstrates an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information. Must be detail oriented, organized, and strong documentation skills. Ability to manage people and technology. Ability to work and communicate with highly technical staff. Effective delegation and prioritization skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to work in a deadline driven environment. Exhibits a passion and excitement over work (has a can-do attitude). Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard. Proven ability to develop and maintain standards, procedures, and guidelines around day to day operations to team and/or community. Must be able to work in a team environment as well as individually.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proficient in Office suite products (especially Excel & PowerPoint)
Proficient in Hyperion Planning (essbase and workspace) a plus
Proficient in Hyperion Project Financial Planning a plus
Proficient in Hyperion Strategic Finance a plus
Proficient in PeopleSoft a plus
At TransUnion, we arededicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make betterand smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions,our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities thatlead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize theirrisk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage theirpersonal information. Because when people have access to more complete andmultidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achievegreat things.
Every day TransUnionoffers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways informationcan be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better managerisk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his firstmortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we areimproving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and localeconomies around the world.
We are an equalopportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status,sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected bylaw.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top