Manager, Client Engineering
TransUnion of Canada: Manager, Client Engineer
What We Offer
TransUnion believes in investing in the best people. Our dynamic and diverse environment values and promotes the growth of associates in their jobs, roles and careers. Our organization supports ambitious individuals who seek career satisfaction and development.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
What you will do
The Manager, Client Engineering will play a key role in shaping and driving TransUnion of Canada's client experience through trusted partner relationships and working with customers to understand their current and future needs and how our entire portfolio can support their business. The incumbent will be a strong people leader with a passion for mentoring, coaching and developing their team members, and possess a deep understanding of contracts to ensure clear requirements are documented.
- Liaise with Sales teams and external customers to understand how our solutions can solve customer business initiatives.
- Assist customers in understanding TU's solutions and their benefits. Proactively recommend the best and most optimal solutions.
- Ensure clear SOW/DR requirements are captured.
- Engage SMEs to provide estimates for custom solution implementations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and initiate delivery requests to fulfill customer requests.
- 5+ years of progressive experience within a highly technical, solution-driven environment.
- Experience leading teams and proven abilities to develop technical talent.
- A passion for customer excellence and a desire to improve customer experience.
- Business acumen and strong stakeholder management skills. The incumbent will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, and have a deep understanding of key business drivers.
- Strong contract and documentation skills. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with complex contracts and the ability to clearly document customer requirements.
Back to top