Major Account Executive- Telecommunications
Major Account Executive I – Tier 1 Comms Sales
Dynamics of the Role:
The Major Account Executive I, Comms Direct Sales team, delivers TransUnion solutions to a Telco/Cable clients where you will on several levels of Telco/Cable accounts.
You will be responsible for protecting revenue in our current portfolio of business solutions deployed within the assigned client as well as building out a pipeline for additional revenue opportunities within the clients. Providing superior client service is a must. This includes engaging, assessing, leading and facilitating all business development associates and subject matter experts to identify, sell, close and manage existing projects in a collaborative manner.
The Team's Focus:
Beyond the traditional business of furnishing credit reports and Fraud services for Comms' clients, TransUnion Diversified Markets provides Telco/Cable clients with data and solutions to better manage customer relationships. We offer a broad array of products customized to each aspect of our clients' business: credit risk management, marketing segmentation, securitization, marketing data, fraud and ID management, collections and credit decisioning. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experience in data and analytics. Our team represents a dynamic blend of Telco/Cable industry experience and marketing/credit expertise.
How You'll Contribute:
- Provide sales coverage for existing key national account with significant potential for additional revenue opportunity.
- Lead external client planning process with client to guarantee client acknowledgement of key business issues and recommended TU solutions and resources to address issues and opportunities.
- Support and contribute to internal client planning process in order to prioritize and manage opportunities and sales initiatives.
- Conduct regular account conversations with USIS business units about all customer related matters. Responsible for high client satisfaction results with all TU project deliverables.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience in customer relationship management and sales experience in Telco/Cable or marketing services industry with a focus on major clients would be preferred.
- Significant credit risk or marketing analytic operations experience will also be considered. Other useful experience would include generic risk and marketing analytics.
- Communication skills to all levels of the buying organization including C-level executives.
- Demonstrated presentation skills are a must for this position.
- A 4-year college degree required, preferably with business focus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications and other software applications, with the ability to understand technical products and solutions.
- Analytic experience and demonstrated strong acumen in applying analytics to solve client business issues and challenges.
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time.
Who We Are:
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top