Major Account Executive - Telco/Cable
- Chicago, IL
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
The Major Account Executive I, Comms Direct Sales team, delivers TransUnion solutions to a Telco/Cable clients where you will on several levels of Telco/Cable accounts. Beyond the traditional business of furnishing credit reports and Fraud services for Comms' clients, TransUnion Diversified Markets provides Telco/Cable clients with data and solutions to better manage customer relationships. We offer a broad array of products customized to each aspect of our clients' business: credit risk management, marketing segmentation, securitization, marketing data, fraud and ID management, collections and credit decisioning. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experience in data and analytics. Our team represents a dynamic blend of Telco/Cable industry experience and marketing/credit expertise.
PREFERED LOCATIONS: Midwest or East Coast
What You'll Bring:
- Experience in customer relationship management and sales experience in Telco/Cable or marketing services industry with a focus on major clients would be preferred
- 7+ years of experience in direct outside/inside sales communicating with all levels of the buying organization including C-level executives
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with internal business units to identify and solve client business issues and develop strategic solutions
- Demonstrated presentation skills are a must for this position.
- Significant credit risk or marketing analytic operations experience will also be considered. Other useful experience would include generic risk and marketing analytics.
- A 4-year college degree required, preferably with business focus.
- Comfortable traveling 50% of the time (once travel restrictions are lifted due to COVID-19)
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications and other software applications, with the ability to understand technical products and solutions. Working knowledge of SalesForce a plus
- Analytic experience and demonstrated strong acumen in applying analytics to solve client business issues and challenges
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
You will be responsible for protecting revenue in our current portfolio of business solutions deployed within the assigned client as well as building out a pipeline for additional revenue opportunities within the clients. Providing superior client service is a must. This includes engaging, assessing, leading and facilitating all business development associates and subject matter experts to identify, sell, close and manage existing projects in a collaborative manner.
- Manage potential and existing large key accounts and direct sales to all viable large complex customers
- Plan and implement sales strategies to specific accounts/sales channels cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities and new business development
- Subject matter expert to negotiate with customers in real time
- Direct face-to-face contact with key decision makers partnering with customers to understand their needs and leverage our products to improve their business
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
MAE II, Account Dev - Direct Sales
Back to top