Major Account Executive II- Insurance
This position is responsible forachieving the annual revenue plan target for the assigned accounts and forprospecting new accounts.. The Major Account Executive engages and facilitatesall Insurance vertical business development associates and subject matterexperts to collaboratively identify, sell, close and manage projects.
- Maximizeaccount penetration by increasing depth and breadth of TU solutions acrosscustomer's organization. Use business intelligence to create connectionsbetween and within the selling and buying organizations to generate sales,encourage the exchange of information and provide relevant solutions.
- Maintainand improve sales to meet and exceed revenue goals to ensure client revenuegrowth and future profitability.
- Establisha long-term relationship with customer and develop a partnership strong enoughto withstand major obstacles.
- Coordinatesthe RFP process by securing internal resources, scheduling team conferencecalls, delegating assignments, coordinating responses and ensure TransUnionmeets or exceeds customer's expectations.
- Identifyopportunities for product development and methodically and creatively build ondata to drive product or service enhancements.
- Leadexternal planning process with individual clients to guarantee clientacknowledgement of key business issues and recommended TU solutions andresources to address issues and opportunities.
- Solveclient problems and diffuse escalated matters. Provide documentation of issuesand root causes for future issue avoidance.
- Buildand leverage relationships with other TU departments, including accounting,operations and other sales groups to meet the needs of the customer.
- Proactivelyresearch and stays abreast of industry changes; drive education of the customerand other members of sales staff.
- Performsother related duties as assigned.
What you will bring
- University/Collegedegree is preferred in business, communications, marketing or an equivalentcombination of education, training and experience.
- Experience in the Insuranceindustry.
- Excellent oral andwritten communication skills, and effective listening skills.
- Ability tosuccessfully interact with front-line upper management to present solutions andresolve critical business issues.
- Ability toeffectively create and execute a sales plan to gain market share and increasemarket penetration.
- Proficient withMicrosoft applications. Superior organizational skills with the ability tohandle concurrent projects.
- Ability tocommunicate with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Must be able to workeffectively in a team environment.
- In-depth knowledgeof TransUnion core solutions including those supported by other business unitsis an asset.
- Aware of thelegislative environment in which the customer is operating and has a workingknowledge of all compliance related issues and procedures.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top