Major Account Executive I- Northern California
Dynamics of the Role
The MAE I sells products and/or services to commercial firms; calls on customers; demonstrates products; prepares forms and sales paperwork. Responsible for the selling effort in an assigned geographic area. Attempts to maximize sales and minimize expense in assigned area. The level of supervision to which sales managers typically report. Has profit and loss responsibility.
Preferred location and Territory: Northern California
How You'll Contribute
- Responsible for achieving the annual revenue target for his/her targeted "high opportunity" client base.
- Establishes deep relationships with all key account players, including an understanding of their purchasing criteria.
- Provides sales coverage for accounts with significant potential
- Engages subject matter experts to collaboratively identify, sell, close and manage prospects.
- Grows current and inactive accounts.
- Identifies&closes cross selling opportunities.
- Demonstrates competency in key skills and behaviors (e.g. consultative selling, prospecting, solution development)."
- Individual contributor to a sales team. Acts autonomously and seeks guidance and direction only when necessary.
- Plans&implements sales to specific, very major accounts/sales channel where cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities and account management skills are critical.
- This position is a seasoned sales professional with extensive product and market knowledge.
What You'll Bring
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of large and complex client business.
- Displays advanced knowledge of direct selling concepts and skills.
- Major contributor to overall efforts of the Team.
- Pro-actively analyzes client business needs.
- Considered a subject matter expert and resource to others.
What We Offer:
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we continue to grow our business and build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are:
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investments worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey, and you can be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top