Major Account Executive I - Multifamily
"TransUnion is transforming the paradigm of profitability and success through the power of data and analytics." - Maitri Johnson, Vice President, TransUnion Multi-Family
What we'll bring:
• A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
• A well-established, long standing brand in the rental screening industry
• Reputation for innovation, analytic capabilities and superior relationship management.
What you'll bring:
• Experience within the Multifamily industry in ideally an institutional/enterprise sales function.
• Ability to maximize account penetration by increasing depth and breadth of TransUnion solutions across a customer's organization.
• Proven track record of growing revenue through consultative selling.
• Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients and their management teams by providing information, guidance and support to establish the role of trusted advisor; recommend new opportunities.
• Lead, coordinate customer contract negotiations and structure complex pricing scenarios for a successful close.
• Bachelor's degree in a business discipline.
What we'd like to see:
• Solid understanding of the rental screening environment.
• Demonstrate the ability to readily share best practices, selling strategies, product and industry knowledge with other team members.
• Understanding of data and analytics relevant to the rental screening industry.
• Minimum of four years of sales experience in B2B sales or senior property management experience.
• Willingness to travel.
Impact you'll make:
• Expectations in the first 90 days: You will establish contacts and connections within assigned customer/prospective customer base.
• What you'll accomplish beyond 90 days: Thoroughly study and learn the breadth of products and services offered along with the value proposition of each.
• You will foster a high performance culture by identifying the sales assets needed to drive new and existing customer business growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top