Major Account Executive I - Diversified Markets
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience in the data services industry
- A university/college degree is preferred in business, communications, marketing or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Requires at least 3-5 years of sales or account management experience in a credit reporting or related industry and a successful track record in selling data services across multiple industries
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as effective listening skills
- Must possess the ability to successfully interact with front-line and upper management to present solutions and resolve problems
We'd Love to See:
- Ability to effectively create and execute a sales plan to gain market share and increase market penetration
- Must be proficient with Microsoft applications
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to handle concurrent projects
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
Impact You'll Make:
- Maximizes account penetration by increasing depth and breadth of TU solutions across customer's organization
- Use business intelligence to create connections between and within the selling and buying organizations to generate sales, encourage the exchange of information and provide relevant solutions
- Maintains and improves sales to meet and exceed revenue goals to ensure client revenue growth and future profitability
- Establishes a long-term relationship with customer and develop a partnership strong enough to withstand major obstacles
- It is expected that travel for this role will be approximately 50% in order to meet the needs of the business
- Coordinates the RFP process by securing internal resources, scheduling team conference calls, delegating assignments, coordinating responses and ensure TransUnion meets or exceeds customer's expectations
- Identifies opportunities for product development and methodically and creatively build on data to drive product or service enhancements
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
MAE I, Account Dev - Direct Sales
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri M.Director, Sales
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top