Major Account Executive
Dynamics of the Role
The MAE I sells products and/orservices to commercial firms; calls on customers; demonstrates products;prepares forms and sales paperwork. Responsible for the selling effort in anassigned geographic area. Attempts to maximize sales and minimize expense inassigned area. The level of supervision to which district sales managerstypically report. Has profit and loss responsibility.
The Team's Focus
TransUnion Interactive createsweb-based financial products that help consumers manage their credit, identityand money. Our product suite includes TransUnion Credit Monitoring and ID TheftProtection—products that help our customers monitor critical changes in theircredit by assisting them with debt analysis, identity theft protectionfeatures, and money management tools. Ours is an entrepreneurial environment –with a big company behind us. We've had continued year-to-year growth and ahistory of successful product launches.
How You'll Contribute
- Responsible for achieving theannual revenue target for his/her targeted "high opportunity" client base.
- Establishes deep relationshipswith all key account players, including an understanding of their purchasingcriteria.
- Provides sales coverage foraccounts with significant potential
- Engages subject matter expertsto collaboratively identify, sell, close and manage prospects.
- Grows current and inactiveaccounts.
- Identifies & closes crossselling opportunities.
- Demonstrates competency in keyskills and behaviors (e.g. consultative selling, prospecting, solutiondevelopment)."
- Individual contributor to asales team. Acts autonomously and seeks guidance and direction only whennecessary.
- Plans & implements sales tospecific, very major accounts/sales channel where cultivating relationships,identifying opportunities and account management skills are critical.
- This position is a seasonedsales professional with extensive product and market knowledge.
What You'll Bring
- Demonstrates deep knowledge oflarge and complex client business.
- Displays advanced knowledge ofdirect selling concepts and skills.
- Major contributor to overallefforts of the Team.
- Pro-actively analyzes clientbusiness needs.
- Considered a subject matterexpert and resource to others.
What We Offer
This is an exciting time inTransUnion's history. With investments in our people, technology and newbusiness markets, we are redefining the role and purpose of a credit bureau. Weare acquiring new businesses, launching new products, and expanding ourservices to businesses and consumers worldwide.
The future has never lookedbrighter for our associates. We work hard to offer our team members meaningfulwork experiences to promote professional growth, and to provide an enjoyableplace to work with competitive benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and afriendly, casual culture.
Who We Are
Information is a powerfulthing. At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding innovative ways informationcan be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trustedprovider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people aroundthe world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, byhelping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enablingconsumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because whenpeople have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they canmake more informed decisions and achieve great things.
We are an equalopportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristicprotected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top