Mailroom Clerk - Part Time
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize workflow based on procedure and work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to lift mail bins approx.ion with team members and management is critical in this role.
- Ability share office equipment and relay production concerns timely and effectively.
Impact You'll Make:
- Provide back-end support for TransUnion's call center operations.
- Capture written customer/consumer correspondence electronically.
- Receive, prep, categorize and scan documentation.
- Handle returns for re-scan.
- Provide an emphasis is on accuracy, attention to detail and knowledge of procedures.
Credit Check Required Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Friday 11:30 AM 8 PM
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion Job Title
Clerk, Imaging Services
Back to top