Mailroom Associate Team Lead
- *Credit Check Required**
- *Hours are Mon – Fri, 11:30 am – 8:00 pm**
Dynamics of the Role
We are looking for a Team Lead who will be an integral part of the Imaging Services (Mailroom) Department, responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of a team of 10 – 12 associates. This position will assist in managing daily operations and team members in a high volume, time-sensitive document imaging production environment. The Team Lead manages associate scheduling, corrective counseling, career development, merit reviews and morale. Additionally, the Team Lead monitors and implements processes to ensure Imaging Services SLA relative to compliance and key performance metrics are met or exceeded.
The Team’s Focus
The Imaging Services Department is charged with receiving and preparing large volumes of written documentation and converting them into image files for processing. This department plays a critical role in the business unit’s mission to serve consumers and customers in an accurate and efficient manner. The Imaging Services Department maintains compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and/or regulations. This department also performs standard mailroom functions for TransUnion’s Center of Excellence, regularly monitoring and adjusting resources to meet the needs of both internal/external customers.
How You Will Contribute:
- You will provide training, necessary support and motivation to a team of 10 – 12 associates performing daily mail processing functions
- You will use various tools and resources to achieve departmental goals and SLA’s in an efficient manner
- You will provide and enforce the necessary oversight to maintain company policies/procedures and any/all regulatory obligations
- You will manage associates, workflow, performance and quality results on a regular basis through effective scheduling, planning, monitoring, and training, provide regular feedback accordingly
- You will learn the processes performed by your team and the impact to the overall business thus providing you the information necessary to identify process improvements and solutions that will result in a positive outcome
What You Will Bring:
- You will bring a minimum of 2 years of experience in a leadership role with demonstrated leadership abilities, preferably in a production-based environment.
- Former work experience in the credit reporting industry preferred.
- A Bachelor degree is preferred.
- You must have the ability to utilize computer-based analytical and information management tools to perform analysis and fulfill reporting requirements; In addition you must have intermediate-level skills with Microsoft products, especially Excel.
- Skills in the areas of motivation, team building problem-solving, analyzing data, excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- You must have strong knowledge of credit reporting laws, processes and customer care techniques.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top