Lead Windows Engineer
Lead Windows Engineer
"Data for Good!"
What we'll bring:
• A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
• Experience working with Windows Server 2008, 2012 in a multi-datacenter environment
• Global Policy Rules for both servers and users
• PowerShell - Expert level understanding of language and experience using it to automate tasks
• IIS - Experience running windows web services in a corporate environment. Understanding of application pools.
• Active Directory Services - In-Depth knowledge and experience administering a corporate AD environment
• SSL in a Windows Environment - Experience and understanding of SSL inter-communication in a diverse environment.
• SCCM - Extensive experience both implementing and using SCCM to administrate all servers in a domain.
• Global Catalog and LDAP Connectivity - Understanding of how it is configured and used.
• ADSI Schema - Experience designing and implementing changes to AD Schema
• Microsoft DNS Server - Experience administering Microsoft DNS in a production server environment
Impact you'll make:
• In the first 90 days - research the environment and develop ideas on how to efficiently engineer the current system. Create proposals for long term improvements to both administration and automation.
• Beyond 90 days - Implement accepted proposals to move the environment to the next level. Troubleshoot advanced problems.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top