Lead Splunk Engineer
This position is open to remote workHow you'll contribute:Proven experience in growing and optimizing Enterprise Splunk environments.•Ability to develop complex dashboards and optimize searching.•Ability to identify and develop new applications leveraging Splunk*s analytic and Machine Learning tools to maximize performance, availability and security improving business insight and operations.•Developed Machine Learning for predictive capacity ranges, performance windows and anomaly detection.•Understanding of a broad range of data, systems and networks; zest for technology with an ability to quickly learn new systems and integrate them into current environments•Leveraging Splunk to identify answers to business questions - developing queries, data models, analytic approaches and machine learning to location pertinent data.•Troubleshoot data integrity, queries, cross platform system, network and process issues•Ability to multitask and solve complex technical problems; excellent troubleshooting skills, self-motivated and results-driven•Skilled in collaborating with stakeholders, business and technical teams to design solutions•Defining and communicating milestones, service level agreements, and resource allocation to executives, management and key stakeholders•Prioritization and technology governance; balancing strategic vision, operational requirements and technology needs into an overall implementation plan
What you'll bring:
Bachlors degree in an IT related field and minimium of 5 years with the following skills:
Develop complex dashboards and optimize searching.
- Develop new applications leveraging Splunk*s analytic and Machine Learning tools to maximize performance, availability and security improving business insight and operations.
- Strong reporting and experience in Data Analytics.
- Develop dashboards and views in ITSI module.
- Understanding of a broad range of data, systems, Applications and networks; and onboard the data to Splunk aligned to best practices.
- Leveraging Splunk to identify answers to business questions - developing queries, data models, analytic approaches and machine learning to location pertinent data.
- Troubleshoot data integrity, queries, cross platform system, network and process issues
- Multitask and solve complex technical problems; excellent troubleshooting skills, self-motivated and results-driven.
- Perform Maintenance of Splunk Environment- version updates/bug-fixes
- Share On-Call every 5 weeks to Support Splunk availability.
- Knowledge of Zenoss will be plus. Not Mandatory.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top