Lead of Enterprise Operations Center: Weekend 1st Shift
Global Operations Center Duty Manager
"The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas - not technology." - Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we'll bring:
• A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- Ability to work Weekend 1st Shift: Saturday, Sunday and Monday 6am - 7pm
• Operationally, you will be responsible for monitoring services, ensuring incidents are being resolved within SLA, actively supporting bridge calls and engaging in team development.
• Provide leadership and direction on bridge calls and supply escalations/notifications when required for executive management and business
• Ensure awareness of environmental changes. Understand the upcoming and ongoing changes in the environment and ability to correlate to any open incident
• Display sound business acumen
• Ability to oversee international team
We'd love to see:
• Domain experience of Windows, Open Systems, VM, Middleware, Network and Application Support and other relevant technologies
• Provide leadership, mentorship and direction to GOC resources. Have strong managerial ability to lead a team to deliver the Uptime SLA
• Due to the nature of the business (24x7x365) Candidate may be required to work non-traditional business hours (2nd and/or 3rd shift)
• Ability to lead a team with limited supervision. No instructions needed on routine work, and general instructions given on new lines of work or special assignments. May mentor less experienced peers
Impact you'll make:
• In the first 90 days:
o Provide recommendations for areas of improvements to the management team
o Able to effectively assess operational inefficiencies and create remediation plans
• Beyond 90 days:
o Develop team and drive process improvements
• This role is an important part of the Operations Center which is the central nervous system of all changes, incidents and monitoring of services. You will play an integral part in the uptime availability of services to our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top