Lead .Net Developer
How You'll Contribute
- Database Architecture and Development: A desire to design and build highly scalable and efficient Oracle databases to support a variety of .Net web services and applications. Ability to analyze complex business requirements and produce a clear technical design.
- Application Development: C# development tasks will be assigned to code, test, debug and maintain .Net web services and applications.
- Leadership: You will use your experiences and knowledge to break technical designs into user stories, features and tasks. You will also support/train junior team members and perform code reviews.
- Testing and Automation: You will develop and maintain unit tests across all applications in addition to supporting automation systems.
- Communication: Collaborate with team members and partner support staff. Convey problems, solutions, updates and project status to peers and management. Develop and maintain clear and succinct documentation.
What You'll Bring:
- 6 years of database and software development experience
- Hands-on experience with Ready API functional testing tools and automation tools like Jenkins
- Must have an understanding of agile software development
- Organized with ability to keep track of many concurrent projects
- Clear communication is a must specifically via email
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top