Lead Engineer - Microservices (Service Based Architecture)
- Pune, India
What We'll Bring:
Seeking a Senior Developer that will operate as a member of a core team of specialists that are responsible for the delivery of complex enterprise level services leveraging the principles of a microservice architecture, and deployed using Kubernetes both on premise and off premise multi-cloud (AWS and Azure).
What You'll Bring:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in development of highly performant services / microservices at enterprise level.
- Sound experience in Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, RESTful API, RDBMS, messaging and server components.
- 1+ years of experience developing Cloud applications, preferably on AWS and/or Azure.
- Good experience in delivery of services via Kubernetes & understanding of Service Mesh.
- Experience with containerization - preferably Docker.
- Good experience in event driven and streaming systems.
- Good experience with Design patterns, Cloud & Microservice Design patterns.
- Strong understanding and experience in using multiple protocols, such as Protobuf, JSON, GRPC, Etc.
- Strong experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning of enterprise level microservice based applications.
- Exposure to CI/CD tools and implementations.
- Working knowledge of Linux including shell scripting and basic system administration-Knowledge of Ansible is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable in cross-functional environment, dealing with change and the ability to build relationships with various stakeholders.
- Should be able to help team members with their daily technical challenges and troubleshooting.
- Enjoy putting team commitments first and assisting to position the team to be successful.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, logical/reasoning and problem solving skills are mandatory.
- Exposure to Kafka, Kinesis, ECS, Lambda, EKS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail an added advantage.
- AWS / Azure certification would be an added advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, advanced degrees preferred.
- An inquisitive mindset and a willingness to question designs and implementations. A huge appetite to learn and master new technologies and identify new technological solutions to problems.
- Responsible for the delivery of complex enterprise level services leveraging the principles of a microservice architecture, and deployed using Kubernetes both on premise and off premise multi-cloud
Lead Engineer, Enterprise Applications and Programming
Back to top