Lead Contact Center Engineer
What we have
- TransUnion has the latest Avaya technologies including:
- Basic Call Control
- Aura Communications Manager 6.3
- Aura System and Session Manger 6.3
- Aura Modular Messaging
- G450 Gateways with PRI and Analog connectivity
- Call Center Services
- Aura Call Center Services, Aura Elite and CMS 17.x supporting 325 agents across multiple locations
- Avaya WorkForce Optimization 12.0 (Verint 8.7)
- Verint Call and Screen Recording
- Verint Archiving
- Advanced Collaboration Services
- Aura Conferencing 7.2(Audio and Video)
- Avaya Session Border Controllers
- Avaya Flare Experience
- Skype for Business Enterprise
Where we are going
- TransUnion is implementing latest technologies including
- Advanced Call Control and Routing
- Domestic and Global SIP Connectivity
- Domestic and Remote Agents
- Advanced Call Center Reporting and Analytics
- CMS 17.x
- Avaya Work Force Optimization
- Control Manager
- Multi-Channel Customer Experience
- Real-time Visualization and Historical Reporting
- Mobile Application Communications
What you'll bring
As a Lead Contact Center Engineer, you should have 7 year's progressive data communications experience, and a Bachelor's Degree in a related technical field or similar discipline. In addition, you should have expertise and experience in technical and professional areas.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, management information systems, telecommunications or related field preferred. Equivalent work experience may be substituted.
- Understanding of the call center environment, operations, strategy and business practices
- Experience in design, configuration, testing and implementation of contact center technologies and integrations including digital channels, CRM, Workforce Management, etc.
- 5-7 years of advanced technical knowledge of
- Avaya Contact Center systems
- Contact Center Elite
- Call Flows
- CMS 17.x
- CMS Supervisor
- Digital Call recording systems (Verint)
- Agent Desktop and Client Application
- One-X Agent
- TDM and IP telecommunications
- Demonstrate ability to perform complex problem isolation of Call Center Routing Infrastructure such as PRI/T1's, SIP Trunks, etc.
- Proven knowledge and practical application of voice network security, vulnerability management, security monitoring and detection of in appropriate voice network usage.
- Understanding of unified communications in the Call Center realm.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; able to communicate effectively with associates at all levels.
- Ability to effectively summarize and clearly communicate infrastructure hardware/software problems involving multiple support team(s).
- Ability to manage concurrent projects to plan.
- Organized, able to lead, follow through and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to change; able to work productively in a team setting.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage time effectively as well as function with no supervision, under tight deadlines, and demonstrate initiative in problem solving
- Demonstrate ability to execute and perform timely follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate competency in the use of project management tools and methodologies.
- Ability to instill quality in every aspect of the job function.
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top