Lead CMS Developer
Dynamics of the Roles
The Team’s Focus
The eCommerce Development team is the group within Global Technology that partners with Marketing to provide the technology expertise to implement the marketing strategy.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Development of CMS components, templates, and workflows with Java
- Gather requirements and translate the needs of customer into workable code
- Support CMS user group to ensure a high level of service.
- Work with CMS architecture team to continually improve the application development processes and quality.
- Maintain and review code written by other members of the team and outside consultants.
- Adheres to maintenance plans/timelines, project plans/timelines, support plan summaries and production requirements documents.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience Java Development
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience previous experience working with a CMS, preferably HP Autonomy TeamSite/LiveSite
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience Bachelor’s degree or 4 additional years of professional work experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a process and deadline driven environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects
- Working knowledge of CSS 3, HTML 5, Responsive/Adaptive Design preferred
- Knowledge of Tomcat, JBOSS, Struts, Spring preferred
- Proficient with XML and XML processing preferred
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top