L2 WebHosting OPS Engineer
What We'll Bring:
•Minimum of 4 years' experience with managing, upgrading and administering Apache, Tomcat, Jboss, WebSphere, IBM Http Server, Nginx,
•Use your problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills to provide solutions to technical problems and ability to debug complex issues
•Previous experience in administering large and highly resilient infrastructure configurations in multi-datacenters.
What You'll Bring:
- Extensive experience supporting web servers such as Apache, IBM Http Server and Nginx
- Extensive experience supporting various middleware products such as Jboss, WebSphere, Tomcat, NodeJs
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing and administering Cloud Services and Docker Containers.
- Proven experience in maintaining, large and highly resilient infrastructure configurations in multi-datacenter type operations using Ansible.
- Experienced in upgrading Apache, Tomcat, Jboss, Websphere.
- Experience with using and configuring monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Wily Introscope, etc and log management tools - Splunk.
- Working in a large group and experience with 24X7 on-call rotation.
Impact You'll Make:
- Upgrade existing web and application servers and configure the Middleware technology components in accordance with TransUnion standards and project/operational requirements.
- Participate in production support activities, using the technical knowledge and capability to handle all problems that may arise
- Maintain automated installation and configuration procedures and improve them as needed.
- Work on Incident, Adhoc and change tickets.
- Coordinate with various other support and engineering teams to resolve technical issues.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Perform system and application monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
- Ensure operational integrity of the middleware infrastructure by working on backup and redundancy deliverables
- Maintain and update security certificates and platform/environment patching in keeping with Information security standards
- Perform problem / performance analysis as needed to identify root causes of issues.
- On Call rotation that will require off hours engineering support and weekends support as required
TransUnion Job Title
Sr Analyst, IT
Back to top