Key Account Manager- Healthcare
TransUnion Healthcare is one of the fastest growing verticals in TransUnion, a $1-billion global company. TransUnion Healthcare empowers providers and payers by providing data and analytics at the point of need. In the provider market, TransUnion offers a series of data and decisioning solutions designed to help providers and patients find financial solutions for needed care. In the payer market, TransUnion offers healthcare analytics and reporting solutions to help payers improve the overall health of their members. The implementation of these solutions is changing the way healthcare is delivered in America.
As part of a dynamic and professional Client Management team, TransUnion Healthcare is seeking a highly motivated NYC-based individual to manage executive level client relationships, to support our clients in their successful use of TransUnion products, to maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction and to sell new products and services into the existing base of accounts.
A successful Account Manager will quickly establish credibility and secure client trust; be an active advocate and problem solver; and leverage a consultative sales approach to sell new products to assigned clients. The Account Manager will be a team player; interested in collaborating with cross functional teams; resourceful and an independent professional with strong sense of ownership and urgency.
How you will Contribute:
- You will consult directly with clients to understand business challenges and goals, and work with the client to develop improved solutions to business problems.
- You will meet regularly with your clients to enhance strong relationships. Minimum 50% travel.
- You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of satisfaction with your assigned clients
- You will develop sales opportunities to cross sell/upsell other TransUnion Healthcare products
- You will utilize salesforce.com as required by your management
- You will keep abreast of industry trends, new products, competitor strengths/weaknesses
- You will message new functionality, upgrades, conversions to your clients
- You may be involved in specific customer projects as assigned by management.
- You will analyze reports and proactively address adoption issues
- You will solicit general client feedback and escalate to leadership team
- You will solicit survey participation
What you will Bring:
You should possess the following required skills:
- BS or BA in a technical or business discipline
- 5 years' experience in sales or account management and the consultative sales characteristic when working with customers and providing problem resolution
- A solid understanding of the healthcare industry and revenue cycle
- Intermediate level product knowledge proficiency, an understanding of industry challenges, competitive environment
- Strong decision-making skills, analytical skills with ability to analyze reports and interpret data, and prepare information to be delivered to customers
- Excellent verbal/listening and written communication skills at all levels of a customer's organization
- Background with one of the following: APG, TPS, HPM, Horizon, Relay, a big plus
Other preferable skills and competencies:
- Integrity, team player, responsible and professional demeanor
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrate consultative characteristics when approaching customer issues
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Strong drive for success and personal achievement
- Aptitude to influence and to be persuasive.
- Detail oriented, flexible, and have strong organization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and varied PC applications.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Conversant in technology and business process improvement
What We Offer
Committed, Responsive, Open, Thoughtful, Engaged.
Our success is rooted in a few simple values: integrity, service, reliability, and performance. These values give our customers the power to achieve their goals. We think of ourselves as a start-up company with a trusted pedigree. We pride ourselves on fostering a fun, friendly work culture that allows associates at every level the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to innovative projects – and allows them a life outside the office. Our salaries, bonuses, and benefits are highly competitive – designed to attract and retain great talent. And our engaged and accessible senior staff members pride themselves on creating opportunities for associates to collaborate, grow, and advance.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top