Junior Batch Application Support Analyst
How You'll Contribute:
- Maximize system availability
- Work directly with development and business teams to keep the communication flowing
- Identify issues and coordinate with the correct groups to help resolve problems
- Assist users with application questions and issues
- Create tools and automation to help support and monitor applications
- Capture metrics regarding performance and capacity, stability, and value that drive decisions
- Drive innovations on their team always looking for performance improvement
- Providing recommendations for the best user experiences and product enhancements
- Researching, troubleshooting, diagnosing and recommending solutions to increasingly complex business or technical problems
- Use trouble shooting skills to solve software or application issues
What You'll Bring:
- 0-2 years of experience in an Information Technology related field
- A degree in computer science or related degree path
- Must be a United States Citizen due to government contracts
- Ability to automate through scripting and configuration management, have a understanding of scripting languages like Bash
- Are an effective organizer and solve technical problems at various levels of difficulty and document the process and resolution
- Can work both independently and as a member of collaborative teams
- Enjoy helping others and share a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Monitoring of application performance and environmental uptime.
- Enjoy building tools to support the infrastructure and Cost Optimization.
- Are interested in sharing and teaching others about your ideas
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
Information is a powerful thing. At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding innovative ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information.
Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find new ways information can be used for good. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top