IT Procurement Sr Analyst
The Analyst will support the Strategic Sourcing team with core functions of Strategic Sourcing role including RFI/Predictive Benchmarking writing, distribution and analysis, implementation of processes to support governance requirements for GTSS department, and attend to and track on-going savings and documentation requirements. The role will support all categories of spend throughout the organization and assist internal functional areas with tools and information related vendor and business process requirements.
How You’ll Contribute
- Responsible for supporting and conducting strategic negotiation events for different categories across the organization
- Implement strategic sourcing practices for software and hardware utilizing the various standard sourcing processes adopted by the Strategic Sourcing Department
- Partner with other Strategic Sourcing members and Suppliers to structure supply agreements that allow TransUnion to manage IT Product prices in the best manner possible
- Interface with various business units on projects and develop strategies collaboratively which create a competitive negotiation environment
- Responsible for facilitating cross-functional teams to enable the decision-making process within the negotiation events
- Become a fast category “expert” understanding the category role and business strategy
- Work with Internal Stakeholder teams and Finance to analyze bid proposals vs. current state of the business
- Develop negotiation event timeline and manage execution
- Facilitate negotiation event meetings
- Build new negotiation strategies during event negotiation as the environment dynamically changes
- Actively facilitate and participate in the event negotiation and decision-making process
- Communicate negotiation results to senior management
- Innovate, plan, and execute strategic initiatives that will strengthen quality, drive value, and enhance relationships with TransUnion vendor partnerships
- Assist with creating PO request for all spend within the GTSS department
- Assist with any procurement processes
What You’ll Bring
- 3 Years of experience in procurement, preferably IT
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and requests, while meeting deadlines
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Proficiency with MS applications
- Ability to work well in a team setting and collaborate effectively
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
Information is a powerful thing. At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding innovative ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information.
Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find new ways information can be used for good. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top