IT Procurement Internship - Summer 2017
How You’ll Contribute:
- Customer Service with stakeholders across the enterprise, including business owners, IT and Legal, to ensure the Strategic Sourcing strategy, policy and guidance support the needs of the organization
- Design and distribute formal Requests for Information (RFI) and Predictive Benchmarking (PB) with GTSS Category lead.
- Consolidate vendor’s responses and develop scoring documents from internal team members
- Continually conduct an internal analysis of expense categories
- Liaise with Legal to ensure vendor contacts are completed.
- Ensure updated versions of all policies and procedures are maintained
- Update the intranet and other internal communication portals with current versions of all policies, procedures, templates and forms
- Assist with creating PO request for all spend within the GTSS department
- Manage spend on day-today request under $25,000
- Assist with request in Procurement mailbox
What You’ll Bring:
- Solid knowledge of MS applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage time and ensure completion of a
- wide variety of tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top