IT Procurement Analyst
The Global Technology Strategic Sourcing provides the resources and processes for acquiring goods and services efficiently, effectively and ethically. The GTSS is responsible for the acquisition of all Software, Hardware and Services (including Cloud Services) The GTSS team is moving beyond more traditional sourcing and procurement goals by going beyond cost savings and creating value for the enterprise by improving profitability, increasing supplier collaboration, and supporting new solutions development. We are a client focused team designed to bring value and help lead innovations within the enterprise.
Dynamics of the Role:
The Analyst will support the Strategic Sourcing team with core functions of Strategic Sourcing role including RFI/Predictive Benchmarking writing, distribution and analysis, implementation of processes to support governance requirements for GTSS department, and attend to and track on-going savings and documentation requirements. The role will support all categories of spend throughout the organization and assist internal functional areas with tools and information related vendor and business process requirements.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Customer Service with stakeholders across the enterprise, including business owners, IT and Legal, to ensure the Strategic Sourcing strategy, policy and guidance support the needs of the organization
- Assist the GTSS team and the business through vendor selection processes
- Assist the GTSS team initiatives and develop all vendor communications for initiatives
- Design and distribute formal Requests for Information (RFI) and Predictive Benchmarking (PB) with GTSS Category lead.
- Consolidate vendor’s responses and develop scoring documents from internal team members
- Continually conduct an internal analysis of expense categories
- Identify Sourcing initiatives that will lead to efficiencies and savings
- Assist with external research of potential suppliers with GTSS Category lead.
- Liaise with Legal to ensure vendor contacts are completed.
- Identify, deliver and track savings and process improvements for the GTSS team
- Create Vendor spend reports
- Maintain a records associated with sourcing initiatives
- Ensure updated versions of all policies and procedures are maintained
- Update the intranet and other internal communication portals with current versions of all policies, procedures, templates and forms
- Assist with creating PO request for all spend within the GTSS department
- Assist with request in Procurement mailbox
What You’ll Bring
- 1 Year of experience in procurement, preferably IT
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and requests, while meeting deadlines
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Proficiency with MS applications
- Ability to work well in a team setting and collaborate effectively
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
Information is a powerful thing. At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding innovative ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information.
Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find new ways information can be used for good. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top