IT Infrastructure Year Round Internship - San Luis Obispo, CA
What You'll Bring:
What you'll bring:
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- Preferably a rising Junior or Senior
- Ability to participate and/or guide the successful completion of initiatives.
- Work cooperatively with other technical professionals
- Willingness to learn and dive into technical issues and research solutions
We'd love to see:
- Experience with - Microsoft Windows and/or Linux
- Experience with - Scripting in PowerShell, Linux Shell, Perl, Python, etc.
Impact You'll Make:
- In the first 90 days - learn the current TUI infrastructure environment and participate in the active projects that define our server environments
- Beyond 90 days - effectively develop and deliver on infrastructure programs and projects working with team members and build engineering documentation and training.
- TransUnion Interactive delivers highly available services and systems to our customers and partners. This role will enhance our highly available position in delivering 7x24 reliability.
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You Need to Know:
- This is a paid 12-week summer internship.
- Our Internship Program start dates are determined by your academic calendar! If on Semester system, your internship begins May 27th, 2020. If on Quarter system, your internship begins June 15th, 2020.
- In 2018, we welcomed 95 interns from across the country and hired or extended over 40% of them. We recognize and reward hard work by giving our interns a chance to build their careers at TU.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Intern, Infrastructure Engineering and Provisioning
Back to top