IT Decisioning Solutions Architecture Internship - Summer 2020 - Atlanta, GA
What You'll Bring:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent area of study
- Background knowledge in Web Development, including: Java Script, TypeScript, CSS
- Experience in Microsoft tools and technologies, including: C#, Sql Server, WebAP
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities
- Must be self-directed and proactive; think beyond immediate problem
Impact You'll Make:
- Assist in the development of modules in TU proprietary platform through configuration and\or limited coding
- Write proprietary code and\or C# code in addition to the configuration through the toolset
- Evaluate different technologies for several different modules of the decisioning platform
- Develop test data and perform integration, parallel and stress tests for system
- Coordinate system and system integration testing with quality assurance testing teams
- Provide input to peers or management for recommendations, alternate solutions, and improvements. Conveys and insures the understanding of technical strategies and vision to project participants.
- Research issues for a production environment.
- Facilitate the business administration processes for the IT team, including time-tracking, financials, forecasts, agile reporting and metrics
- Facilitate the support process and escalations and respond to the end user(s)
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology
What You Need to Know:
- This is a paid 12-week summer internship.
- Our Internship Program start dates are determined by your academic calendar! If on Semester system, your internship begins May 27th, 2020. If on Quarter system, your internship begins June 15th, 2020.
- In 2018, we welcomed 95 interns from across the country and hired or extended over 40% of them. We recognize and reward hard work by giving our interns a chance to build their careers at TU.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Intern, Solution Architecture
Back to top