Investigator - Sr. Analyst - Bilingual Spanish
Corporate Investigations Department
Dynamics of the Role
Work in a fast paced challenging environment for one of the leading information and technology companies to prevent, detect and investigate fraud and ensure adherence to Code of Conduct, Ethics, policies and procedures. Contribute to the execution and advancement of investigation techniques to determine root cause and responsibility.
The Team's Focus
The Corporate Investigations team conducts investigations into instances of fraud and malfeasance, interacting with internal and external stakeholders across the enterprise. The Team develops and executes industry leading techniques in fraud prevention, detection and investigation. Team members are strong problem-solvers and project managers. We encourage professional development and recognize good work.
How You'll Contribute:
- Apply proficient knowledge and understanding of company policies and procedures, federal, state and local regulations pertaining to TransUnion's credit reporting and related business activities to conduct complex investigations.
- Conduct research, perform complex investigations and make inquiries to public record sources to obtain information and develop leads.
- Coordinate the collection and preservation of evidence.
- Communicate with business unit associates, TransUnion departments, customers, regulatory agencies, and law enforcement to provide and obtain information related to investigations and inquiries.
- Prepare thorough reports, memorandums and summaries outlining investigation facts and data.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years prior experience in investigation, compliance, legal or related environment required.
- Holding or working to obtain Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designation.
- Spanish language fluency preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with strong analytical skills, logical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to work under general supervision, following established procedures and exercising some discretion and latitude in determining investigative techniques and methods necessary to conduct highly complex investigations.
- Requires availability to work outside regular business hours and, when necessary, travel on short notice.
At TransUnion, we arededicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make betterand smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions,our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities thatlead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize theirrisk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage theirpersonal information. Because when people have access to more complete andmultidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achievegreat things.
Every day TransUnionoffers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways informationcan be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better managerisk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his firstmortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we areimproving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and localeconomies around the world.
We are an equalopportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexualorientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected bylaw.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top