Internal Sales Marketing Internship - Summer 2019
"Our interns touch real work and build skills they need to kick-start their professional careers" - Nancy Martinez, TU Intern Program Manager
Internship Start Dates: May 29th, 2019 or June 17th, 2019
Application closes November 2, 2018
What we'll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also complete individual work
- The aptitude to work independently to drive specific deliverables
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent area of study
We'd love to see:
- Programming experience in C++
- Proficient in Spanish or Portuguese
- Strong work ethic with the passion for team success
Impact you'll make:
- Help manage and place of all of TU's sales content assets to management platform, The Source, protecting the company's investment and promoting use.
- Audit and update TransUnion's sales content to make The Source a more powerful tool.
- Learn, execute, and teach the components of the platform, including Proposal Pro, WorkSpace, LiveSend, LiveDocs and others.
- Lead improvement initiative for User Interface (UI) and for functionality of The Source for International and other key/new user bases.
- Help automate TU's Proposal Team database
- Execute various project tasks for multiple projects including agenda building, meeting facilitation, drafting documentation, conducting review sessions, and leveraging the team's information repositories.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top