Intern, Talent Acquisition
Dynamics of the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join TransUnion's Talent Acquisition team as a Talent Acquisition Intern supporting our Internship Program as well as Recruitment Marketing work. In this role, you will work directly with our Talent Acquisition team and across the Human Resource department to support the new initiatives and coordination of the summer Development Programs.
The Team's Focus
We design innovative, proactive solutions to attract top talent to TransUnion. We're constantly developing new strategies to find niche candidates in today's highly competitive, challenging market. Our highly motivated, energetic team is always adaptive to changes within the business, and the multiple business units within the company regard us as partners and subject-matter-experts on strategic hiring initiatives. We pride ourselves on being an energetic and close-knit team, always on the lookout for fresh ideas, ingenious solutions and, of course, the perfect person for the position.
How You'll Contribute:
- Assist program manager to coordinate recruitment and intern events throughout the year
- Research and collect data for various internship program initiatives
- Audit, organize, and update data collected using Excel and SharePoint
- Ad hoc project work, create presentations, and general administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team
What You'll Bring:
- Prior internship experience preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also complete individual work
- The aptitude to work independently to drive specific deliverables
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, with competing priorities
Who We Are:
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top