Intern - Sales Enablement Systems Analyst
How You’ll Contribute:
- Reporting and Metrics – Establish a sales asset and training consumption cadence to support business unit decisions.
- Sales Enablement content assessment – Review pieces of sales content, the metrics behind them and determine what’s being used and what’s not being used and why to drive decisions around a content archiving process.
- Review training programs content and supporting skill builders to determine what people are using the most. Support research and inventory of available training programs to publicize and market them for the sales organization.
- General Administration – Adding content, proofing content, and day to day operations with Transunion enablement systems.
What You’ll Bring:
- System Administration and data analysis
- Business Systems or Analytics Degree
- Background in order entry or information processing and/or Sales
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top