Inside Sales Account Executive II
Dynamics of the Role:
Inside Sales Account Executive
We are in search for dynamic fully-qualified Inside sales professional who will achieve annual revenue goals for their targeted high opportunity prospect and customer base. The Account Executive is a fully-qualified Inside sales professional who’s main objective is to increase the amount of sales and market share of TransUnion products and services. You will establish deep relationships with all key account players and engage subject matter experts to collaboratively identify, sell, close and manage prospects. You will act autonomously and be measured against revenue plan.
The Team’s Focus
Beyond the traditional business of furnishing credit report services for consumer lending, sales provides financial institutions with data and solutions consulting to better manage customer relationships. We have a large, diverse client base ranging from financial institutions to credit unions, in markets that range from mature to emerging. We offer a broad array of products which can be customized to each aspect of our clients’ business: credit risk management, marketing segmentation, ID management, collections, analytics and decisioning. We pride ourselves on our ability to bring innovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experience in credit data and analytics. Our team represents a dynamic blend of financial services industry experience and credit expertise
How You’ll Contribute:
- Effectively prospect, manage, and secure new business in assigned territory.
- Proactive analysis of assigned territory and existing or prospective client’s business needs.
- Maximize account penetration by increasing depth and breadth of TransUnion solutions across customer’s organization.
- Establish self as a trusted advisor for customer and develop long lasting partnerships.
- Exhibits knowledge of TransUnion core products and services, including solutions supported by other business units. Understands and can communicate application of analytics and decision systems to customer’s business processes.
- Anticipate obstacles and proactively involve Sales Manager as problems materialize.
- Strategize with customers to define their business needs and provide insightful business solutions to address those needs.
What You’ll Bring:
- The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales and relationship management.
- Must have articulate communication and presentation skills to all levels of the buying organization.
- Experience of selling SAS services
- A 4-year college degree is required, preferably with business focus.
- · Demonstrated ability to think strategically about future business opportunities and to build business case to justify pursuit of new business opportunities.
- · Ability to equally identify creative, feasible short term wins and plan long term business vision
- · Ability to articulate high level vision to senior leadership and also break down projects into nitty gritty, prioritized and actionable next steps
- · Experience in Fintech and Payments, with preference given to prepaid experience and those with payments product familiarity
- · Demonstrated track record of self-motivated performance and perseverance
- · Team player who can listen to other viewpoints and argue your own (with backup) internally
- · Communicate cross-functionally to influence outcomes without formal authority
- · Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- · Ability to create structure and drive decisions in the absence of established organizational processes
- Must be proficient with Microsoft applications, Sales Force, and other software applications, with the ability to understand technical products and solutions.
Who We Are:
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We’re on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
Back to top