Information Security Manager
Dynamics of the Role
You will be a key Cyber Operations leader alongside your peers responsible for Threat Management, Intelligence, Insider Threat, and Security Automation. You will lead and enhance the team responsible for reducing TransUnion’s cyber attack surface across its global IT presence. Your team’s areas of responsibilities will include red teaming, penetration testing, vulnerability management, and application security. You will lead initiatives requiring coordination and collaboration with groups of IT stakeholders across the business.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Set the strategy and roadmap for TransUnion’s security testing and vulnerability management
- Manage day-to-day red teaming, security testing, vulnerability management, and cyber risk analysis operations
- Integrate intelligence and insider threat information into the attack surface risk picture and drive vulnerability intelligence requirements
- Maintain and report on attack surface risk across all of TransUnion’s assets globally
- Lead remediation and mitigation strategies across business units
- Help prioritize threat management efforts according to highest risk areas of TransUnion’s attack surface
- Manage large projects to improve visibility into attack surface risk and minimize it through implementation of improved technologies and business practices
- Select, evaluate and configure commercial and open source tools for vulnerability management and security testing
- Select and manage commercial services for security testing and remediation
- Advise asset owners and developers on secure configuration and application development practices
What You’ll Bring:
- At least 5 years of highly technical experience in offensive security operation with government, military, or commercial enterprises
- Experience managing technical operations in large enterprises
- Strong technical understanding of hardware, operating systems, web applications, network protocols and design, security architecture, and cyber threats
- Experience conducting red teaming, penetration testing, CNE/A
- Experience with dynamic and static application scanning
- Experience leveraging intelligence for cyber operations
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple complex projects
- Knowledge of commercial product and service solutions for security testing
- Experience with commercial and internally-built tools to automate and scale security testing and analysis
- Experience working closely with commercial providers to improve technology and service delivery
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top