Information Security Manager
Information Security Manager
"The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas - not technology." - Mohit Kapoor, CTO
W hat we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
• Experience of 8 - 10 years working in information security
• Experience with presenting information security to business and IT stakeholders, including influencing and negotiating to further risk management concepts and security objectives
• Working knowledge of Vulnerability Management, Content Filtering, DLP, IDS/IPS, FIM and Incident Response
• Experience with industry frameworks and standards such as SSAE16, PCI, or ISO 27001/27002
• Experience with performing system audits and security assessments, and in interfacing with external/internal auditors
• Working knowledge of information security in Windows and Linux operating systems as well as TCP/IP networks
• Understanding of web application security and Layer 7 network protocols
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and/or related discipline
What we'd prefer to see:
• Experience with designing, developing and implementing security processes, controls and technologies
• Experience in planning and leading delivery of security projects, including familiarity with budgeting
Certification in information security such as the CISSP is a plus
Impact you'll make:
• With support from your team, maintain working knowledge of TU's security tools deployed and running in the BUs and assist in resolution of operational issues as needed.
In coordination with Information Security's other functional teams, support deployments of new applications and other technologies within the BUs by providing insight and consultation on TU's security posture.
• In coordination with TU's Security Operations Center, respond to potential security threats, assist in investigations, and lead coordination with local IT as needed.
• In conjunction with SMEs in Chicago, coordinate security audits by customers and data providers, including answering questionnaires and facilitating onsite security reviews.
• Working with SME's in Chicago, facilitate certifications such as the SSAE18 or ISO27001, as necessary and determined by the business or Global Information Security.
• Prepare and participate in periodic communication and presentations to local business and functional leaders regarding our security posture and direction.
Support annual planning process through ownership and accountability for BU plans for Information Security that align with global strategy but reflect nuances of local needs, where appropriate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top