Information Security Consultant -Security Assessments
Information Security Consultant
"The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas - not technology." - Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we'll bring:
• A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- Background in IT / Financial Services / Information Security is a plus "Customer facing/interaction" experience - be it sales, customer service, supporting operation with client engagement experience, etc. Basic computer / navigation skills - Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Secured email, navigating through basic "knowledge base" functionality, etc. (highly desired) Direct experience with Client Security Assessment and/or client audit fulfillment (highly desired) experience implementing efficiencies via knowledge base solutions into assessment processes Experience - strong attention to detail, tracking a large number of people and tasks in a relatively short time period Strong business and personal skills - etiquette - dealing directly with TU's most critical clients/Auditors
Impact you'll make:
- Ensure full awareness of process, help drive simple transparency, help ensure all associates know the basics (Who, How, When, Why, What?) - when a request comes to Info Sec and Client Matter handling. Enable self fulfillment process for small opportunities/simple needs
- Monitor - Track - Respond to all client Info Sec Matter inquiries/requests
- Establish, Communicate and Deliver on Service Level Objectives for all required Services Maintain an efficient, effective and consistent knowledge base of validated and updated TransUnion information (currently maintained in Microsoft) Maintain an enterprise-wide, leadership agreed endorsed, Subject Matter Expert (SME) list/process as the authority for knowledge sign-off, review and validation If "onsite audits" coordination with Top Tier clients are involved, takes lead role for all coordination tasks including but not limited to; room scheduling, SME coordination, documentation need assurances, physical tour coordination, evidence gathering, post audit finding/follow-up, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top