Information Security Architect
How You'll Contribute
- Serves as the subject matter expert on security issues and provides expert level consultation to the business units
- Provides security review and guidance for projects driven by groups outside of Information Security, specifically developing security requirements and developing secure designs.
- Provides input on the strategic direction of Security Architecture team.
- Assists in the development of Information Security Strategy and 3-Year Roadmap for all Security Technology domains.
- Reviews architectural designs and makes recommendations for approval.
- Participates on the Security Architecture Committee.
- Represents Information Security at the Enterprise Architecture meetings.
- Leads Information Security projects throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Authors security standards and procedures.
- Serves as escalation point for Security Architects.
- Provides side by side coaching for less experienced Architects and Engineers.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 7 years experience in Information Security.
- CISSP, SANS, ISA or ISC2 Certification required. Additional Security and/or Operational Certifications desired.
- Broad experience in the following Security domains: Network Security, System & Data Security, Identity & Access Management and Application Security.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and related protocols.
- Hands-on experience in one of more of the following: Web Proxies, Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, Network Access Control, Anti-Malware, Encryption, Data Loss Prevention, and Static or Dynamic Code Scanning.
- Strong knowledge of both Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
- Strong knowledge of Industry "Best Practices" and laws relating to data privacy and protection.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to conduct research into security issues and products as required
- Highly self motivated and directed
- Strong organizational, oral communication and project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience working with, and presenting to, executive level management
- Must be willing to be on call 24x7 on a rotating basis
What We Offer
This is an exciting time in TransUnion's history. Withinvestments in our people, technology and new business markets, we areredefining the role and purpose of a credit bureau. We are acquiring newbusinesses, launching new products, and expanding our services to businessesand consumers worldwide.
The future has never looked brighter for ourassociates. We work hard to offer our team members meaningful work experiencesto promote professional growth, and to provide an enjoyable place to work withcompetitive benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and a friendly, casualculture.
Who We Are
Information is a powerful thing. At TransUnion, we arededicated to finding innovative ways information can be used to help peoplemake better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global informationsolutions, our mission is to help people around the world access theopportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizationsoptimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand andmanage their personal information. Because when people have access to morecomplete and multidimensional information, they can make more informeddecisions and achieve great things.
We are an equalopportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status,sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected bylaw.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top