Information Security Analyst
How You’ll Contribute
- Performs basic analysis that follows practices and policies within their department
- Develops solutions to routine problems of limited scope
- Close supervision involving detailed instructions and regular monitoring on work performance
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects
- Execute all Level 1 Security Operations procedures to complete associated request-based security tasks – mostly ID and access requests from headquarters and field offices – on various platforms and TU applications
- Perform basic monitoring, periodic reports and reviews, and follow-up activities to ensure that the security systems are operational and effective. Security tools and utilities will be used on a regular basis to enhance system support efforts
- Provide on call for off-site support on a rotating basis
- Communicate with customers to clarify requests, to report status, or to provide information, as needed. Handle second level calls from the help desk with little or no additional assistance
What You’ll Bring
- Fundamental knowledge of basic work routines and standards
- Apply limited knowledge to narrow boundaries
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and processes
- Associates degree, preferably in Computer Science field, or comparable experience
- Basic understanding of computer systems, their components, and need for security
- Basic understanding of security principles and concepts
- 2 years experience in Security Administration or Security Operations
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of various security tools is a plus
What We Offer
This is an exciting time in TransUnion’s history. With investments in our people, technology and new business markets, we are redefining the role and purpose of a credit bureau. We are acquiring new businesses, launching new products, and expanding our services to businesses and consumers worldwide.
The future has never looked brighter for our associates. We work hard to offer our team members meaningful work experiences to promote professional growth, and to provide an enjoyable place to work with competitive benefits, a healthy work/life balance, and a friendly, casual culture.
Who We Are
Information is a powerful thing. At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding innovative ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Technical Systems Engineer
TC’s main responsibility is to make sure all of the TransUnion Windows-based systems, across every office, are fully operational and available at all times.
Back to top