Implementation Engineer Analyst
TransUnionare seeking a Solution Engineer to join the ID Vision Operations team. There,you will be responsible for working closely with our customers to define usecases and requirements, identify opportunities to improve their onboardingexperience and highlight risks and gaps that could impact the successfulonboarding of a customer.
Workingas the first and primary point of contact for our customers during theonboarding process, you will explore the customers use case, document processflows and engineer the most appropriate integration solution for the customer.You will also work closely with the TU Product teams to provide visibility intocustomer expectations, and act as customer advocate for new features andrequirements.
- Dynamicrole in an evolving and fast growing business unit
- Seeking individuals with strong communication andorganizational skills to support the sales, implementation and ongoing supportof the TransUnion Digital Verification and Fraud Prevention Exchange products.
- Idealcandidate will have strong project management skills to coordinate and trackopportunities, project implementation and support activities across theorganization
- Candidate must have strong analytical and problem solvingskills
- Ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of B2B IDmanagement and fraud prevention solutions.
- Candidate must have familiarity with consumer dataservices and decisioning systems
- Candidatemust be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, Visio), or similar andhave working knowledge of Agile principles.
- Thisis a very visible, versatile and hands-on solution support role where the idealcandidate will grow and understand the domain.
ID Vision Team Focus
- The ID Vision team supportsTransUnion's business and consumer systems by improving the efficiency ofbusiness operations, applications and operating systems. Flexibility andopenness are valued in our entrepreneurial, business-casual environment.
- Our team is comprised of quick-learning,creative professionals with inner drive, a strong work ethic and the desire togrow the ID Solutions business.
- We offer leading Digital Verification and Fraud Preventionsolutions that integrate state of the art technologies to solve complex fraudproblems. Our solutions can be configured to our clients' business needs andintegrated into their enterprise fraud and risk platforms.
- ID Vision is a core focus at TU. We pride ourselves on our ability to bringinnovative ideas and solutions to market, leveraging our extensive experiencein data solutions and analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Workwith our Sales and Business Development teams to define the use case forvarious sales prospects
- Serveas the initial point of contact for internal and external clients and partnersfor current and pending ID Vision implementations
- Captureclient requirements, and define the client use case so that it is clearlydocumented and readily available to the rest of the Operations team
- Designand recommend the most appropriate integration solution, including process flowdiagrams, domain models, data maps and test cases
- Manageand maintain opportunity, analytics and implementation trackers
- Communicateacross all levels of client implementations
- Coordinateand track project setup, implementation and support of ID Vision opportunities
- Requireminimal supervision – able to work without established procedures
- Ableto work in cross-functional teams across departments
- Ableto clearly communicate – including planning and preparation of communications
- Requiredto interact across all levels – across TU and clients
What you will bring
- 3years of customer support or operations experience in a data solutionsenvironment
- Projectmanagement experience
- Strongoperations support background
- Knowledgeof data solutions and principals in fraud and risk management
- Provenhistory of problem solving and complex issue resolution
- Abilityto consult with internal and external partners to make recommendations to organization,sales and clients
- Strongability to work independently
- Abilityto collaborate across teams and levels
- Provenability to support of strategic data products and solutions
- Strongknowledge and familiarity of Digital Verification and Fraud Prevention Exchangebusiness unit
- Attentionto detail and project management skills
- Strongcommunication, organizational and planning skills
- Abilityto thrive in a fast paced environment that is change and growth oriented
NewYork or Chicago
What We Offer
This is an exciting time in TransUnion'shistory. With investments in our people, technology and new business markets,we are redefining the role and purpose of a credit bureau. We are acquiring newbusinesses, launching new products, and expanding our services to businessesand consumers worldwide.
Who We Are
Informationis a powerful thing. At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding innovative waysinformation can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As atrusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help peoplearound the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality oflife, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enablingconsumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because whenpeople have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they canmake more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Everyday TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to findnew ways information can be used for good. Whether it is helping businessesbetter manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for hisfirst mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, weare improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities andlocal economies around the world.
Weare an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any othercharacteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top