HR Intern, Talent Management & Acquisition
Dynamics of the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to join TransUnion's Talent Acquisition team as a Year-Round Human Resources Intern supporting our recruitment function and projects that will impact the Talent Management and Acquisition team. In this role, you will collaborate with many of the team members on the Talent Acquisition team as well as across HR, allowing you to be creative in the planning, building and the execution of dynamic and high profile projects that impact the team as well as the enterprise.
The Team's Focus
We design innovative, proactive solutions to attract top talent to TransUnion. We're constantly developing new strategies to find niche candidates in today's highly competitive, challenging market. Our highly motivated, energetic team is always adaptive to changes within the business, and the multiple business units within the company regard us as partners and subject-matter-experts on strategic hiring initiatives. We pride ourselves on being an energetic and close-knit team, always on the lookout for fresh ideas, ingenious solutions and, of course, the perfect person for the position.
How You'll Contribute
- Ad hoc project work, create presentations, and general administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team
- Develop tools that will impact Talent Management & Acquisition and/or all of Human Resources
- Conduct market and/or best practice research that will be used to drive strategies
- Support recruitment for critical workforce segments
- Other duties as assigned
Who We Are
Information is a powerful thing. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used for good. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What You'll Bring
- An eagerness to learn new competencies and dive deep into areas that will impact TransUnion's talent acquisition strategies
- Ability to problem solve, take initiative and a comfort making recommendations
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also complete individual work
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, with competing priorities
- A desire to analyze and compile information, facts and/or data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, as well as Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top