How You'll Contribute:
- Assess the technical implementation of a solution (as it is being proposed to address customer's business requirements) and determine manhour estimates to deliver/build the solution
- Design, develop, implement and/or maintain solutions using TransUnion decisioning platform (primary platform) as well as other global application systems or local country application systems to each countries in Asia Pacific
- Actively participate during full development life cycle such as user requirements study and analysis, requirement definition, feasibility study, functional and technical specifications development, system analysis and design, programming, testing and implementation.
- Write codes and/or configure solutions (including Unit Testing) in accordance to the required specification and in adherence to best practice and coding standards
- Provide QA and UAT support
- Prepare release packages, release notes and other relevant documentation for release deployments
- Ensure adequate documentation for all stages of application development
- Prepare/writes standard operating procedures for the ongoing maintenance of the application
- Assist local IT/technical staff to deliver first level system application support for the local country business operations
- Provide 2nd level application production support
- Provide application support for the setup/maintenance of development, UAT and/or production environment
- Perform code review or peer reviews
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in ComputerScience/Related engineering degree and equivalent work experience in atechnical environment.
- Must have at least 5 to 7years of Technical solutions/Software development for products/projects,preferably in industries such as credit lending, financial services,telecommunication or utility
- Work experience should includebusiness requirement gathering, solution design, development and systemsintegration.
- Advanceknowledge/experience in ASP.NET web programming (VB.net, C#, ASPX), Java Scriptweb services (XML, SOAP, WSDL), SQL, Reporting Services
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skillswhile solving a problem and optimizing the overall application.
- Experience with multiple applications servers(IIS, Websphere, Jboss, Tomcat, Weblogic) and RDBMS (MS SQL server) ispreferable
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work with multi-cultural work groupsat different time zones
- Experience with web automation tools such aswebtest or robot is preferable
- International experience ispreferred, though not necessary.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top