Healthcare Data Analyst
Dynamics of the Role
As a Sr. Data Analyst on our team, you will join a world-class group of statisticians, mathematicians, modelers and industry experts on a mission to extract insights from information and put them to good use. You will have an opportunity to be a part of a variety of analytical projects in a non-siloed environment and be recognized for the work you deliver. TransUnion offers a culture of lifelong learning and as a Sr. Data Analyst here, your growth potential is limitless.
Want more details? The Sr. Data Analyst role within the Analytics Solution team is responsible for delivering market-level business intelligence and metrics to TransUnion's Analytic division. To be successful in this position, you must have strong critical thinking, organizational and communication skill.
How You'll Contribute:
- Gather, validate, and analyze data for various operational initiatives
- Identify trends, summarize, and present key findings and drive programs to improve metrics
- Perform root cause analysis on any data discrepancy issues
- Business Requirement analysis and development
- Contribute to problem solving, process design, and analytical analysis on complex and high-profile projects
- Study data to design BI reports and Data warehouse structures.
- Design and write Dashboards and reports with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Tableau
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Perform Testing on Business Intelligence products including data mart and reports.
What You'll Bring:
- 3 years of Relational database experience, with experience extracting and manipulating datasets with SQL (Particularly Microsoft SQL Server)
- 2 years Tableau experience
- Ability to work with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and similar office productivity tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaboration and problem solving skills
- 3 years of proven strong ability to connect business problems and technical solutions
- Masters in Computer Science or Mathematics and 3 years of work experience or Bachelors Degree with 5 years of experience with Business Intelligence and Analysis
- Health care experience is a plus
Who We Are:
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to developing ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life. We do this by helping organizations to optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top