Healthcare Claims Representative
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of healthcare reimbursement and claims adjudication with a mid-sized to large organization
- Intermediate capabilities with Excel (create and manipulate excel worksheets), Word, and Outlook, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication with clients, Medicare contractors, and internal colleagues
- Prioritize work to meet deadlines, Provide solutions, Analyze complex problems
- Required Associate's degree in business finance, or accounting with equivalent work experience.
What we'd love to see:
- Experience using various payment systems (Epic, Meditech, CPSI, McKesson, and Siemens) including accessing of account data, capturing of data, and data extraction.
- Intermediate understanding of medical claim billing Understanding of Medicare Cost Report audit processes Prefer 3-5 years of healthcare industry experience, specifically in a Reimbursement Department of a mid-sized to large healthcare organization
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or healthcare administration.
Impact You'll Make:
Within 90 Days:
- Learn the Medicare Audit duties of the department.
- Assist our clients through the audit process until a successful audit completion.
- Learn the Reimbursement duties of audits and how it affects the revenue to the company.
- Assist our clients with submitting reopenings and Amendments to the Medicare Contractors.
What you'll accomplish beyond 90 days:
- Take ownership of a set of accounts in the Audit & Reimbursement Department.
- Work with the Medicare Auditors through to obtain positive outcomes and maximize reimbursements for our clients and TransUnion.
- Increase your knowledge of the different revenue streams of the TransUnion Healthcare products.
About the Team :
TransUnion Healthcare, a wholly owned subsidiary of global information and insights company TransUnion, is a trusted provider of Revenue Protection® solutions that prevent revenue leakage by helping over 1,800 hospitals and 500,000 physicians engage patients early, ensure earned revenue gets paid and optimize collection strategies. TransUnion Healthcare leverages extensive data assets, patented and peer-reviewed revenue cycle technologies and advanced analytics to uncover deep insights that help providers improve the patient financial experience, understand patient behavior patterns, reduce uncompensated care, maximize reimbursement and collectively recover over $1.0 billion annually in revenue. TransUnion Healthcare's Revenue Protection solutions represent the most comprehensive suite of Patient Access and Revenue Recovery solutions in the industry and serve a wide range of hospitals and health systems, ambulatory and physician practices, government, healthcare payers, and healthcare partners and resellers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Rep III, Business Operations
Back to top