Healthcare Billing, Associate Lead
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in leading teams either formal or informal responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience with patient accounting systems
- 2+ years of progressive work experience in a hospital billing environment.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of IME's and GME accounts.
- Advanced knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial billing practices a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We'd love to see:
- Mid-level expertise with Microsoft suite - Excel, Word
- Demonstrable time management and organizational skills
- Coaching / mentoring skills, ability to enhance staff skills
- Critical thinking / strong problem solving skills
Impact You'll Make:
- ( In First 90 days) Prepare and review monthly Client deliverables, such as Client Findings and Invoices, and work with Sr. Client Advisors to finalize and deliver results to Client
- Responsible for ensuring that team members are trained to support the deliverables to the Client.
- Manages team to established performance metrics, working with Director and Sr. Client Advisors when variances occur to mitigate delays.
- Responsible for work flow management of team as well as making recommendations on enhancements to process
- Provides regular feedback and quality review/coaching to all team members, and works with the Director of Operations on team and team member performance
- ( Beyond 90 days) Manages weekly production schedule to ensure work is allocated and completed in a timely manner
- Ensure that team members comply with all training and compliance require by TransUnion in a timely manner.
- Function as an assistant project lead to onboarding of new clients
- Participates in client communications and relationships to ensure accurate and timely delivery of reports and invoices.
- Accountable for performance management of team members (counseling, performance reviews, training, coaching
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Associate Lead, Business Operations
Back to top