Healthcare Acquisition Marketing Associate
TransUnion Healthcare islooking for an energetic Marketer to support the B2B communications strategy and tacticsfor both our direct and channel partner marketing programs. This role is anintegral part of the development and execution of acquisition marketing plans supportingannual business revenue goals for this high-growth industry.
The ideal candidate will be acompetent professional able to quickly grasp business priorities and align themto creative campaigns that influence revenue. This committed and energeticindividual will be well-versed in marketing concepts, demand generation principlesand tactics, as well as critical metrics for each.
A goal-oriented focus anddrive to succeed will be evident from a history of delivering effectivemarketing programs that spur awareness and measurable impact.
TransUnion Healthcare is one of the fastest growingverticals in a $2 billion global company. TransUnion Healthcare offershealthcare providers the most patient-centric patient access, collections andrecovery systems on the market. Powered by industry-leading data, analytics,and revenue cycle technologies, our solutions provide deep insights intopatients' financial behavior, reduce bad debt—and create a better, moretransparent financial experience for patients.
How you'll contribute:
- Quicklygain working knowledge of healthcare data and analytics solutions, andthe nuances between channel partners and direct audiences
- Developcontact plans and execute ideas for creative acquisition marketing campaignsacross distribution channels, scaled to campaign objectives
- Ownthe development of the creative brief after campaign strategy is collaborativelydetermined, and issue comprehensive monthly and campaign-level reports
- Communicate audience specifics tocross-functional teams (key messages, size, roles, needs, objections,motivations, drivers, etc.), campaign objectives (goals, strategy) andmeasurement metrics
- Workwith sales team to execute personalized communications as needed andmeticulously measure program response and project-specific ROI
- Manageoutbound or inbound marketing activities by creating and optimizing content,securing advertising and developing marketing communications for events
- Liaisewith external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaboratewith cross-functional marketing teams to coordinate campaign efforts
- Trackand analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.)to determine success and help shape future marketing strategies
- Develop and manage distribution lists inconjunction with marketing plan
- Follow-up on account and contact interactionsthrough corporate Salesforce tool
- Mapcontent for innovative redistribution and repurpose as applicable
- Partnerwith Product and Sales teams on strategic direction, creative development,execution timing, goal development and measurement
- Beresponsible for vetting and securing advertising opportunities
- Partnerwith corporate communications team to ensure brand standards in all creativematerials
- Workwith the internal communications team to amplify the appropriate programs andresults across the TU associate base
- Duringyearly three-year planning process, serve as supporting resource for marketingplan development, liaising with the business unit and marketing servicespartners to deliver a marketing plan that fully supports the business goals
- BS/BA in marketing, communications orequivalent
- At least 2 years as a marketing specialist orrelevant experience
- Energy, enthusiasm and a hunger for growth anddevelopment
- Driven by success and motivated to grow withinthe organization
- Well-organized and detail oriented, with afearless approach to trying new tactics
- Demonstrated record of achievement andexperience in marketing data analytics
- Thorough knowledge of marketing(traditional/digital marketing, market research methods), and web analytics, SEOoptimization, measurement & Google Analytics
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Ability to translate business capabilities intomessaging that resonates
- Candidates with experience gained from Health Care,Information Services, Financial Services or Consulting industry will beprioritized. Proven Healthcare market knowledge, project management capabilities,Salesforce experience and sales skills are a plus.
What we offer:
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to innovation. This dedication stands behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Our success is rooted in a few simple values: integrity, service, reliability, and performance. These values give our customers the power to achieve their goals. We think of ourselves as a start-up company with a trusted pedigree. We pride ourselves on fostering a fun, friendly work culture that allows associates at every level the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to innovative projects – and allows them a life outside the office. Our salaries, bonuses, and benefits are highly competitive – designed to attract and retain great talent. And our engaged and accessible senior staff members pride themselves on creating opportunities for associates to collaborate, grow, and advance.
Who we are:
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Information is a powerful thing. At TransUnion, we realize that. We are dedicated to finding innovative ways information can be used to help individuals make better and smarter decisions. We help uncover unique stories, trends and insights behind each data point, using historical information as well as alternative data sources. This allows a variety of markets and businesses to better manage risk and consumers to better manage their credit, personal information and identity. Today, TransUnion has a global presence in more than 30 countries and a leading presence in several international markets across North America, Africa, Latin America and Asia. Through the power of information, TransUnion is working to build stronger economies and families and safer communities worldwide. We call this Information for Good.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investments worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey, and you can be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top