Head of Core Credit Solution
Dynamics of the Role
We are seeking APAC Head of Core Credit Solutions to join a dynamic and fast paced team. This position is responsible for achieving TransUnion core credit bureau solution revenue in Asia Pacific region while delivering and executing against a plan to drive incremental growth above and beyond current projections.
This position builds and executes product roadmap for analytics and risk management solutions to support the region's strategic growth plan, drives greater awareness and adoption of TU existing and new products. This position leads expansion of TU global IP, by adopting and adapting TU global core credit product and go-to-market strategies and enabling sales, IT and delivery teams in the region to drive NPI revenue and product innovation, and deliver long-term, happy customer experience. The Core Credit Solution Head works in partnership with the Strategy and Planning team to understand and assess market opportunities, with IT to build new products, with marketing to drive awareness of our products and with sales to drive adoption and revenue.
How You'll Contribute:
Achieve core credit NPI (new product initiative) annual revenue plan. Through the sales force, increase pipeline, average deal size and win rate of sales opportunities. Develop sales materials and GTM playbook. Develop and execute against comprehensive sales training plan to increase awareness of our solutions and improve effectiveness of sales. Support sales by providing additional sales tools, assisting with account planning and participating in sales conversations as the Subject Matter Expert (SME).
Develop long-term product roadmap and plan that exceeds current revenue projections. Identify market opportunities for share gain or product innovation. Work with international Product Center of Excellence to evolve and adapt overall core credit product line strategy; capture and feed new product ideas to Product CoE and work together to develop business cases to support growth aspirations. Set aspirational revenue goals and work with sales/IT to develop plans to achieve that goal
Increase mindshare and overall perception of TransUnion with clients as a consultative risk solutions provider. Serve as an active member and core credit solution SME on sales calls and engagements. Establish or lead solution advisory boards to gain deeper market insight from customers, lead customer engagement in new product ideation, product development and validation. Represent TransUnion and promote TU thought leadership position through industry events, articles and client engagement.
Oversee core credit solution portfolio, and set overall product strategy. Track revenue, deliver monthly forecast that provides clarity and transparency across products, sales and IT teams to monitor product adoption and GTM execution.
- Develop and ensure region's core credit innovation agenda is coherent with technology advancement and TU global technology roadmap. Facilitate analytics capability upgrade by supporting and adapting new technology platforms or tools that improve operational efficiency, project quality and customer experience.
What You'll Bring
The successful candidate will be a proven product leader with extensive client engagement and sales experience. This position requires a minimum of 12 years progressive experience in credit, financial services consulting or other financial services industry area. Prior experience and successful track records in an analytics field is higher desirable. A bachelor degree is required, while a master degree is preferred.
- Proficiency: Must possess expertise knowledge in credit risk management and/or marketing in consumer credit and consumer lending area. Must understand the full credit life cycle and the profitability dynamics over economic cycles. Must be recognized as a subject matter expert in credit risk management or analytics.
- Strategic thinking/visioning: Must be able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future needs.
Have a general manager mindset that keeps sales, operations, P&L, strategy and implementation in balance.
- Product Management Experience: Must be able to conceptualize, develop and direct the execution of complex solutions and go-to-market strategies. Experience in launching and/or selling products is highly desirable.
- Organization & Planning: Able to plan, schedule and budget in an efficient, productive manner. Track records in managing complex projects with high output and minimal supervision. Comfortable to make tough trade-off decisions and focus on key priorities. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Aggressiveness & Persistence: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Communication: Must possess excellent verbal and creative writing skills. Comfortable speaking in front of large groups as an expert. Able to translate technical product information into compelling stories. Proficiency in English is required. Other Asian languages a plus.
- Teamwork: Comfortable in a matrix environment. Reaches out to peers and motivates /cooperates with partners to establish an overall collaborative and effective working relationship
- Culture Awareness: understand cultural differences. Able to work effectively with diverse markets simultaneously. Willing to travel when required.
You can also visit our LinkedIN career page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/4310/careers?trk=job_view_topcard_company_image
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top