Global Technology Communications Specialist
Dynamics of the Role
TransUnion is all about the power of information, and using that information for good. All of our information is organized and managed through our cutting edge technology. The department that owns this technology, along with the strategy and communication around it, Global Technology, is looking for a charismatic Communication Analyst to help their team tell their strategic story creatively and effectively across multiple platforms for different audiences. If you love to interoperate a strategy or problems and create and translate into an engaging mode of communication, whether it be written, visual or presentation-based in nature, this is the job for you!
The Team's Focus
The Communications, Knowledge, and Reporting function at TransUnion is a shared service that provides communications, documentation and analytics services to the GT organization. We leverage industry best practices and enterprise standards to create highly consumable services for the organization.
How You'll Contribute:
- Partner with Global Technology Sr. Leadership to synthesize and translate their messages in a consistent, effective voice for various audiences (from internal customers including our Executive Board to external customers and clients)
- Work alongside another communications team member and our senior leadership team to develop key presentations. You will utilize your expertise to turn a "technical" presentation into a relatable story for all audiences.
- Use your technical chops to help create exciting, engaging collateral which includes updates, projects, strategies and initiatives to various audiences using a variety of platforms (creativity welcome here!)
What You'll Bring:
- 2-3 years of experience interacting with or interoperating business strategy in decks for various levels of leadership
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Background in consulting or agency environment preferred
- Graphic design experience a nice to have
- You will not only create presentations and collateral but assist with crafting the narrative. You will have the ability to understand technical and sometimes difficult concepts in order to create your end product
- Ability to consult with Senior Leadership: ask probing questions, seek to understand, and influence the final outcome
- You will bring a creative eye with an ability to execute small tasks and large projects
- Fantastic attention to detail and strong writing skills
- The ability to work on several projects at different stages of completion at the same time
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a cross-functional team
- Experience partnering with Sr. Leadership to drive towards a common communication goal
- Strong technical skills – MS Office, Prezi, etc. The more cutting edge, the better!
- The ability to hold yourself and others accountable to deadlines
What We Offer
We aim high — and are reaching for new heights every day. This is a terrific time to join our team as we build on our commitment to integrity, service, reliability and innovation. These values stand behind the decisions we make every day, as well as our relationships at work and with the customers we serve. We believe in the power to achieve and are taking it in bold new directions.
Who We Are
A global leader in credit information and information management services, TransUnion gives businesses, consumers and the global community the power to achieve their goals. Businesses count on us to better manage risk and customer relationships. Consumers are able to better manage credit to achieve their financial goals. And in communities around the world we help build strong economies and give people the power to achieve their dreams.
Exceptional opportunities are coming as we build on this strong foundation. Our ambitious growth strategy includes substantial new investment worldwide, a wide range of new solutions to help our customers succeed like never before, and new ideas for expanding our reach in every part of our dynamic and fast-moving industry. We're on an exciting journey and you can be a part of it.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Sheri heads up the Strategic Sales Team for the Insurance Division of TransUnion, assisting teams in providing data models and analytic solutions to company clients around the country and beyond.
Back to top