Global Operations Tape/PrintTechnician
The GOC Tape/Print role will be assisting the Global Operations Center (GOC) team with
- Media loading and retrieval from Tape Library
- Preparing media for offsite rotation
- Stores media according to classification and identification number
- Removes obsolete media from tape library
- Maintains storage area in a neat and orderly manner
- Managing print queues and printer
- Manage tickets in ticket queue
- Creating and Updating Knowledge Documents
- Creating Reports
You will be exposed to a high level of all services that we support for our businesses and various technologies.
- Can work both independently and as a member of collaborative teams
- Enjoy helping others and share a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Are interested in sharing and teaching others about your ideas
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to drive and have a valid driver's license
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of TransUnion's Employees
Senior Technical Project Manager
Patrick oversees many projects that are in development within the TransUnion walls. He’s responsible for determining what projects should be running and when they should be finished.
Back to top