Global Insurance Analytics Analyst
Global Insurance Analytics Consultant
"TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions." -Chris Cartwright, President US Info Services, CEO Administration
What we'll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- Master's or PhD degree in statistics, applied mathematics, engineering, operations research, or another highly quantitative field with a track record of academic excellence.
- Previous experience in using other programming and data manipulation languages preferred (SQL, Hive, Pig, Python, C/C++, Java)
- Advanced programming skills; proficiency with a statistical language such as R, Python, or SAS
- Previous experience project managing multiple assignments effectively
What we'd prefer to see:
- Experience working with credit bureau data and solutions preferred
- Experience in the Insurance industry
- Aptitude and interest in client-facing roles
Impact you'll make:
- You'll work on our Global Insurance Analytics team, that leverages industry data, analytics, and technology to deliver strategies and solutions that help our international customers make better risk based decisions
- You'll analyze large-scale data; develop deep-dive analysis and statistical/machine learning models to drive business value and customer success
- You'll deliver projects on time and in budget, making modifications to project phases as needed to address changes or problems to original scope
- You'll drive projects to delivery by performing project administrative tasks including, but not limited to: creating and maintaining project plans, completing project estimates, identifying and reporting action items and risks, project status reporting, meeting facilitation and preparation of meeting notes
- You'll lead collaboration to help identify creative solutions to meet customer needs and address problems experienced by our external customers
- You'll set up (configure), test and deliver decisioning solutions requests to customers in a timely manner ensuring that appropriate standards are followed and customer needs are met
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top