Global Fraud Solutions Product Manager
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
This Global Fraud Solutions product manager is a fully qualified professional, preferably with deep domain expertise in using data and analytics to help customers fight fraud and create "friction right" experiences for consumers trying to use their solutions/ products. The person in this role is responsible for overall solution capabilities, roadmap, strategy, and planning that serves all relevant industry verticals and international regions for TransUnion.
You will build and steward the implementation of the product plan, gather the voice of the customer to confirm value assumptions, define the product roadmap, provide thought leadership, and lead the overall core solution product management, globally. This role will lead, plan and track all phases of the product life cycle, from inception through introduction into the marketplace, working closely with Product Development, Operations, cross-functional support, and other go-to-market teams.
The Team's Focus:
Global Fraud Solutions team is responsible for the overall business that helps our customers to fight identity fraud and establish trust with good consumers. We partner across TransUnion to develop and set our solution strategy, prioritization, go-to-market, sales, distribution, and ensure our solutions deliver clear value that meets and exceed our Customer's needs. Along with our partners, we are accountable for our solutions' performance and value, and ensure we remain within appropriate legal and regulatory boundaries, always keeping the end-consumer's needs in mind.
What You'll Bring:
- 7+ years of global product management experience. Strong product management discipline with demonstrated success leading cross-functional product teams
- Strong collaborator with a problem-solving, design-thinking, customer-centric mindset; highly curious
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience developing product roadmaps for data and/or technical solutions in a B2B environment
- Compelling and effective communication, cross-functionally and at all levels, internal and external
- Exudes accountability and ownership and is passionate about the problem the products solve
- Experience and perspectives on interfaces for integrated solution management, dashboarding, and performance reports
- Familiar with orchestration capabilities that may be required for both fraud management and consumer authentication use cases
Impact You'll Make:
- Own the strategy for delivering a market-leading comprehensive solution platform that integrates multiple individual solution capabilities and drives unified APIs, performance requirements, and integrated delivery of solutions
- End-to-end responsibility covering product strategy/innovation, feature requirements and definition, GTM, commercialization, ongoing product health and maintenance; leads cross-functional teams and ensures alignment across all stakeholder groups
- Owns product vision, business prioritization, and roadmap; develops business cases and advocates for investment as needed, which includes partnering with Market (revenue) and IT (investment) teams
- Spends time with clients capturing VOC and applying design thinking principles to understand their problems and needs; works with product development teams writing comprehensive product epics and defining solution intent and high-level capabilities
- Participates in Agile development ceremonies, drives PI Objectives and Release content via prioritized Features and Enablers; has the scope of authority for setting PI priorities; can say "no" in multiple directions: Stakeholders, Managers, and Product Owners; establishes feature acceptance criteria & accepts as done
- Thought leader and evangelist for both external and internal audiences
- Applies a commercial, user-centric mindset to build robust, market-back GTM strategies that are based on developing targeted needs-based market segments; informs pricing
- Ensures the successful roll-out of new products to Market & Sales teams, supports the development and delivery of comprehensive product training
- Monitors and analyzes product financials, KPIs, customer feedback, and the competitive landscape to identify gaps, weaknesses, and opportunities in any part of product delivery
- Manages overall product health including the product backlog, ongoing product support, and product sunset strategies
- Engage with peers within Credit Risk Solutions (Scores, Alternative Risk Solutions and PRAMA) as well as other Global Solutions such as Marketing, Fraud and Diversified Solutions to ensure cohesive offerings
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Advisor, Product Management
Back to top